Saturday, August 13, 2011

Some Oldies but Goodies


I'm applying for a DT so I wanted to show them what I can do. So I went through some of my older work that I hadn't put up here and decided to put them on.



These count towards my 50 for 2011. These were gifts I made for my sister-in-laws.




These also count for my 50. They are pages I made for friends at OSU. They sent me the photos and I made the pages for them. I also sent photos to them and they made pages for me that were wonderful. It was a lot of fun.



These are some more of the 50. The 1st is my Black & White challenge. The 2nd and 3rd were both telephone scraplifts. Yes, I'm still working on my wedding album. We've only been married 13 years!



These can't count on my 50. They were all done last year or the year before, but I really like all of them.



And these were some attempts at digital. I like digital, but I prefer paper.

No comments: