Wednesday, August 3, 2011

More Pages!!!!!

Its been a while since my last post and I've gotten some more scraping done.
This 1st one I just did. I got the sketch from http://nutsaboutsketches.blogspot.com/
I LOVE this site. Love the sketches. I have 3 more on my desk that I'm going to use.


This one is of my daughter and her BFF. I love this song by Uncle Kracker. And these girls do make me smile!


These next 2 were challenges from Obsessed Scrappers Undivided. We all sent in supplies to one lady and then she divided them up and sent them back. Then we had to create a page using at least 1 of everything. I didn't win, but I liked what I came up with.





And last, this is the MAY Telephone scraplift from OSU. I've done June and July, but we aren't finished yet, so I can't post them. I really had fun with this scraplift and really liked the way it turned out. I just wish I had the original so you could see the progression.

No comments: