Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Some Pics I hadn't uploaded yet.

Here are some more pages I did, but hadn't uploaded here.

These are pictures of my son and my friend's daughters at the renaissance festival this year. We had so much fun, my friend and I went back the next weekend without the kids!

This is my baby girl's 1st (and last) violin recital. She lookeds so cute, but there was a little girl right next to her with the same dress and the same style hair.

A cute card I made using Magic Core Cardstock. And then I flocked the wings of the fairy.


A picture of Field Day at the kids's school. I had so many pictures to choose from I had to find a sketch that used a lot of pictures. This is one of Becky Higgin's sketches. Can't remember where I found it.


Close up of the left page.
Close up of the right page.


And last but not least, my Lego boy! These are various pictures I have taken of Andy while he was playing with his Legos. I used a Lego to texture the letters in the title. And I wrote on the rub-on. That was difficult!

Thanks for looking. I hope to be uploading more soon. Keep watching for Katie's 1st basketball game and a LO of Andy in his Cub Scout's uniform!


9 comments:

Unknown said...

These are adorable. Love all the pics on the field day page!

I keep forgetting how much you look like my BFF and did a double take on your "blessed" page! LOL

Betsie Morris said...

These are awesome! Did you use some sketches from the challenges at SG? I love the card! Very creative!

Jen said...

Well, shoot if this comes up twice it's because I'm being an airhead today!! Love the LO's!!! I've also linked you to my blog! Hugs!!

Ruth said...

You have been one busy lady!! Very nice {{hugs}}

Auntie Em said...

Those are so cool!!! You rawk girl!

GmaSnooky said...

You have been one busy little bee! Great LOs, pics and card.

Missus Wookie said...

Cool idea about using the lego for the title texture. Lots of great pages :)

kcolegrove said...

Thanks for all of your compliments ladies. I admire all of you work, so it makes me feel good that you like mine!

Amy M. Guimond said...

what great pages. you certainly have been a busy girl! love the core cardstock fairy!