Wednesday, June 11, 2008

FINALLY!!!!

OK. Got these pictures downloaded onto my work computer to show you guys what I've been doing lately.


Here is a page I did of Andy and Katie playing. I love the star at the bottom right.

These are some cards I've been making. I used the Sheetload of Cards site. LOVE THEM!!!! Had a great time and made a ton of cards!

These were made with the June edition.

A sweet baby card for a friend at work.

I like this one. I stamped the image then drew over it with clear glitter Stickles.

Used a Fastener and a sweet Patenia butterfly.

I used ribbon to make the flower here.
Theses ones were made with the Oct. 07 Sheetload of cards template
I made the other 5 just like this one.
Just a couple more pages I've done recently









Sorry about the blury pictures. It was the best I could do with my shakes. Hope you enjoy looking at these.

7 comments:

Auntie Em said...

Wahoo!!! Love the cards and thanks for that site! I'll be using that myself. All great layouts but I love love love the one of you and the kids walking away from the camera that is the ultimate "thousand word" pics.

Glad you are back to posting. It's almost as if someone nudged you lol>

Amy M. Guimond said...

thanks for sharing. i also love that layout with you and the kids walking away from the camera. great work.

on everything.

GmaSnooky said...

Hi There! Thanks for the email to your blog site. So good to 'see' you again! Love the LOs and the cards and tfs the card site. Don't be a stranger, I for one miss you!

Ruth said...

Love what you have been doing!!! Thank you for sharing.

HappyHeart said...

These are great. Thank you for sharing.
Love and hugs,
Happy Heart

OGD Critic said...

Love the cards!

Geri said...

Great job on everything... but I really love the zoom zoom page... love it love it!